Sunday, September 28, 2008

blusher on cards!!!

Wilson as always likes to call me last minute! He just called me the day before to ask me to make this card and....he just called me like just now saying that he'll be going to redbox on monday! which is a bummer because i have school!!!

And Wilson was like," eh, you ponteng school can a not? I write letter for you saying u have a singing competition at....."

I finished his sentence," ...redbox la! And you wanna be my dad is it? "


In the end, when i'm in class alertly listening to the teacher on Monday, OF and Wilson will be singing their lungs out....swinging the mics and breaking every glass cup...haha, no offence Wilz, I'm just wanna be there doing the stupid things i mentioned just now!!!!

Fine.... Back to topic....
I just wanted to show you a card a made for pastor.

I was kinda afraid to bring it out actually...Because sam would usually guide me in art stuff same as i would do for him. But he just decided to keep his mouth shut, cos' he had to study. So that leaves me all alone to be criticized...



Well, phew! the gals thought it was sweet COS it was pink and polka-ish......

BUT!!!! YT had to say,
" Why you draw Pastor so young wan? "
*
" What's wrong with drawing her young? "
( helllo, *knock,knock* ladies don't like to look old! especially on their b'day cards!)
*
" No la, but it doesnt look like her ma... "
*
That just blew it!
" To you, everything must be accurate, precise and exact la!! "

Mookie and Benice were laughing their heads off, but that precise-exact-accurate-guy just-so-happened to be not listening to me...Come to think of it, its better too....at least i'm still tot of as a demure gal.^^
*
Then only...." huh? what did connie say? "
*
Mookie- " owh, she said something which was very sarcastic for her level."
(which is so so so true! I seldom do that)
*
" Really? I wanna hear. "
*
" Don't need to know, I wouldn't wanna repeat."

gosh, i'm going way off my topic...

Oh ya, the pinkie powder for the cheeks are actually real blushers! I know, Mookie gave that look too! My mum didn't want them so she gave them to me. I didn't steal or wat la! It looks fine actually, darker colour than chalk and more moisturised making it easier to stick on paper.

This is Connie's Art Trick for the Week!!

And i soo have to put this up in the post!

Its Print Day!

Gals in Print!! haha...we deliberately had to put our handphones to self-timer mode to take this photo!
~moo~






0 Comments:

Post a Comment