Sunday, September 21, 2008

wan ching commented that a lot of people have the name connie nowadays

.....which is kinda true

I just found out that there's an anutie connie in church.

Well, which is creepy.

To imagine myself in the future,

.....having little kids scream, " AUNTIE CONNIE!!! can you please come?"

yikes!

ok, back to the topic...so i did a search on my name recently...

i typed 'connie' in yahoo search

and this is what i got...

connie nielsen
connie talbot
connie chung
connie britton
connie francis
connie stevens
connie booth


wow!!! And they don't even have my name up in the search engine.

but at least I have something in common with one of the connie's la.


Connie Talbot!!!!




Oh my goodness!!! She's super adorable i'm cute

and has such a sweet sweet voice~ opera style

and i sing opera style too!!!^^

It equals!!



If you guys've seen me sing in church,

you kinda know i sing auntie-ishly

*they say so, but i certainly do not agree!!!*...

yea, that's what my buddies say,

it gives them goosebumps too.

Especially when i sing oldies^^

never mind....



BTW, she won 2nd place in Britain's Got Talent and she was only six back then...

Come to think of it....I only knew how to do this pose when i was six which somehow explains why i'm not in some singing competition and not having my own album.



This is her FIRST album and has her debut song, " Over The Rainbow", which made the lady judge cry.... see it for yourself on youtube la. You won't be able to imagine it with my not-so-goood description.



~moo~

2 Comments:

  1. Hx said...
    so what's up aunty connie
    connie said...
    haha,hi oh kui tan^^

Post a Comment