Sunday, September 7, 2008

record breaking day!

i broke a lot of records today i guess...


here's my list:
1. Wearing the most colourful dress ever in my whole life
that's sooo because of Malini's idea of BEING colourful for service...but in the end, i was the only one who was most colourfully dressed!!!

2. Went out with auntie Jenny, Jasmine and Andrew two times in a row today
first was for lunch. I tell you, you wanna go somewhere new, look for Auntie Jenny!! She keeps every ad on the newspaper when they introduce somewhere new. So we went to Armanean Street for the Hakka Cuisine. The place has an oldy look but its prices are soooo modern! RM 13 for a plate of fried spicy brinjals!! And it was'nt even a big serving!


But still the restaurant looks soo nice and has tons of realistic bird potraits, selling up to RM 11 k !!!(* jaw drops) This meal leads to my 3rd record too!

after that, captain ball....

3. first time in my life to hear this statement :

" Why you scream so much today one! like the 2nd rachel yeoh liddat !"


Goodness....i tried sooo hard to zip my mouth after that but decided to give up anyway and i still feel so bad while typing about this! I just hav'nt been playing for a LONG time k!! Didnt know the sport i loved was that scary!! i don't scream like her...


4. And then, this record is different!

My 3rd time to have a purple finger!!
they ( it) just looks like a pale brinjal!
WARNING!!

Captain ball is a injury prone sport!! Especially when you scream a lot and panic.
(well at least I'll be excused from playing the piano^^)






6. First time ever to eat LOK LOK!
you'll laugh till you spill your guts but ITS TRUE!!

I've never tried lok lok in my whole life but i just know it exists. Thanks to Auntie Jenny, i gave my first LOK LOK to her! And (* drum roll.....) I ATE WANTON!! and a tiny puny sausage!!

7. My first time to drive a CAR!!!!!!!
I TELL YOU, its sooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!weeeeee!!!! I drove Auntie Jenny's car,fyi...and with two quivering passengers behind ( jasmine and andrew)


"eh,connie ar, don't brake suddenly k, i don't wanna vomit." - andrew


i drove in circles,did an "8", reversed and didnt make anybody vomit. Just killed some of Auntie Jenny's brain cells out of worry that i might crash her car!

It felt like playing the piano to me...except you have two pedals instead of one. Gosh, i kept pressing on the brake.But i finally got the hang of it!!! woohoo!! felt as if i conquered the world!

if you're kinda wondering where i was driving, i was driving at youth park's carpark. It is totally deserted except with a few dogs which Jamine attempted to run over.

here's a video to show you, (kinda dark) and you'll probably only hear jasmine talking ^^





quoting jasmine (at the end): " this week's funny video clip will be this!"



~moo~ - the gal who can drive^^


* p.s. i promised myself that i shall not blog for the whole week. this practically takes too much time and i need sleep...


so, sayonara for now!

2 Comments:

  1. khai liang said...
    haha..i m the 2nd guy to leave comment here..d moo-moo land..

    have u been to dunedin b4?
    cy said...
    omg u nvr eat lok lok? tsk tsk tsk. haha

Post a Comment