Saturday, September 13, 2008

everybody's JEALOUS!!!

gosh, first zhao min, then huey nee and finally the noisiest bunny too!!!

" how come my name is not up in your blog... :( "


" er....I'll DEDICATE ONE OF MY POSTS TO YOU!!!"
wrong move....really wrong....now i have to dedicate one to zhao min, dedicate one to huey nee and most outrageously! bunny wanted THREE!!! SO.....to make things easier...I'll make a combined dedication ^^ (haha, so smart of me....)

let's start with huey la....


it all went back to 1999, when we were enrolled into the same primary school. She didn't know me, nor did i know her. But very strangely she heard of my name before seeing me. I tell you, she has excellent memory even at the age of 7...CREEPY!! ask her how she met her first love...she'll tell you like it was yesterday...

okay, back to topic... like i was saying, we didn't know of each other's existence (as in met in person). Little did we know, we would be best buddies and sit next to each other faithfully for 9 years ( 2000-2008 ) , even though now she starts to grumble that she's bored of me now. But i personally think its because I'm always not in class and she needs someone to fill that loneliness of hers, muahaha.

Huey is a very special gal. Well, people always think she's fragile and will break easily, well i would have assumed that if i didn't know her. huey, please don't glare when you read this. but i tell you, she's changed from soft to crazeee. Guys out there, she's still gentle k. I've changed the same way too. I supposed you wouldn't care about how people of your same gender would look at you. Huey can laugh at something not funny non-stop. And i don't even get the joke!!! She would just say she has weird imagination, to which i agree. She likes to experiment her food too! I need not say anymore. To cool off her char koay teow, she puts ice on it. I kinda forgot the other weird ones.

honestly, huey and I were never really alike. Well, i like to kepo and do extra stuff. But she would rather push off her post, like chairlady of krs because she was afraid she couldn't handle a big group. She's thin, to which she says, just nice, "刚好" so that makes me change from "刚好" to fat. Our perspective on how love should be is different too. ( That shall be kept private and confidential). Real different, blame it all on the love novels! They just make girls think every guy is that romantic and creative and caring and willing to sacrifice and handsome and will come by fate and...... You wouldn't want to hear me blab... But i just salute her of her long commitmment to relationships ( RELATIONSHIP! , just one ) and her patience in helping out at home being the jie jie when younger brothers can be quite a a pain in the butt.


Huey nee, you happy now!!! ^^ Don't dab your eyes and cry cause you're really touched k!


I just wanna say thanks for being my pal for so long and i know i can be a real pain when i become semi-conscious when i start to read. Thanks for screaming at me : "hurry up! " when it's time to go to the labs, thanks for reminding me what to bring the next day, though i seldom do what you say. Thanks for everything la...even for the statement yesterday when you called me "Mummy a... " out of the blue.



BBFL~~ N I LURVE YOU AS A BUDDY * NVR KNOW HOW YOU PEOPLE WILL THINK ( i hope i wont fade in your memory cause of him...BUT even if it does happen, don't worry bout me, i'll just fine my HIM for myself ^^)


er...zhao min and bunny... your dedication will have to wait.

~moo~

1 Comment:

  1. khai liang said...
    haha..u r a so gud buddy!

Post a Comment