Wednesday, September 17, 2008

okay, Bunny...

how did i know her?
i think it was because of YE. We sat together with Apple ( a.k.a. ying xiu ) for our first meeting not knowing what to do. And i still remember our conversation.
" what post do you wanna take? "
" I dunno, i wanna try marketing la. U leh? "
" Er, maybe MD. My bro also MD last time. "
My eyes were this BIG! * gulp!*
"MD? okay...I'll vote for you then. "


In the end, she was voted assistant MD but me... SECRETARY!! I wanted to faint that second!!


Secretary = High Class, Educated MAID + Headache

that's how everything started...

bunny is just plain sleepy all the time. Not joking, she just sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. Ask the other gals in my class, to them, bunny either sleeps in class or is never in class. Haha, another member to the "Busy People" group. She's involved in YE, pusat sumber and now graduation dinner! Woah! I don't know how she can cope with all of this stuff.

CY just makes everybody laugh. I personally think she has a really high IQ, cause she can just think of a statement straightaway and stun you. Her favourite phrase is " aiya, its nothing. " making me feel it's not a biggie even when it really is. Haha, that nakes her dangerous to be around too.


BTW, i'm Mrs. Bunny No. 1. Haha! The girls in YE came out with the list. Little did i know, that i
had a lot of fierce competition.

Mrs Bunnies:

No. 1 Me!!
No. 2 Zhao Min ( MD )
No. 3 Xiang Xiang
No. 4 Deidre ( Prod. Mng )
No. 5 Yuan Ming


See!!! What did I tell you about competition!!!






And Cy 's camera is just soooooo AGAINST me. It tends to capture embarassing moments of me!! If i appear in Cy's and Zm's blog, looking weird, its " D " camera!!! I always wanted to burn it in secret. But it's cy's another precious wife. I just don't/ JUST CAN'T murder THINGS!
*
Cy is utterly unbelievable too!!! Once i asked her to send over photos of our YE products, ( she was asked to take pictures of them, her dad opens a photo shop ) . Well she did, BUT she just had to do it....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
She just had to take a picture of this....and send it over AT THE VERY END OF THE MAIL! goodness!!!


Caption: Photographer!! ( written by cy)

Told you!!!UNBELIEVABLE!

Ok, I'M DONE, bunny!!!

Please don't throw your half dry faeces/ BUNNY food at me.AND i don't care if you doodle on me or what. This dedication is THREE in one. Do it the NESCAFE way. ^^

Another state of art by CY^^

(If you're wondering whose chubby hand is this, it's mine.)

* HN, ITS NOT MY BARE BACK!!!!!




~moo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment