Friday, September 19, 2008

100 Question Tag!

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.

C) Continue this game by sending it to other people.

01. What have you been doing recently?

Trying to finish my hw on time.

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?

yup. but only when i sleep. Its bad u know, it'll cause cancer.

03. What happened at 10.00am today?

It's not 10 yet when i'm doing this.

04. When did you last cry?

Sunday...Don't ask me why...

05. Believe in fate/destiny?

Yes yes i do. I believe God has a plan /destiny for every person no matter how iitsy bitty tiny you are. So newborn babies have their own destinies too.

06. What do you want in your life right now?

the freedom of not being restricted to a role of a student, but that doesn't mean i'm flunking school. I agree with the statement " Drop out of school not in neccessity."

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?

it depends. whether do i have my pink / yellow umbrella. or i just hide under someone else's umbrella.

08. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?

my blankie and my pillow. I just can't sleep without them. My pillow has the shape of my head imprinted on it so my head kinda fits perfectly. ^^

09. What bottom are you wearing now?

shorts. ( wouldn't wanna write pyjamas but its the morning! )

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?

I do appreciate but not always. I don't wanna be a stalker or something. ( personally think its nonsense) if you apppreciate then you wouldn't end up like a stalker.

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?

er....don't think so. I always simplify it. ooooo, Maths!

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?

NO!!!.

13. What was the last movie you caught?

Money not enough 2 . It's so funny and teary. You guys should watch it. Don't forget to bring your mum and say I LOVE YOU when it ends.

14. What are you proud of?

my fair skin :) and my brainy bro.( He just annoys me cos he loves to read my textbooks and actually understands them!!! argh!! )

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?excluding the forward messages.

" what! how come i dunno? I don't have the roster la. Who's in charge of giving it out?"

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?

Hallelujah ( your love is amazing ) Had to practise for ISCA this saturday.

17.Do you have any nicknames?

lemme see.....con-nienie(Zhao Min), coh-nyeh~(Myra), kownie the pony(Sharrol), coneydog(i forgot, the B'uh'nanas call me that), connie the cow( Hui Ping)

18. What does your last received text message say?

" You have one missed call from......''

19. What time did you go to bed last night?

01.15a.m.

20. Are you currently happy?

yup. guess so...i'm not frowning.

21. Who gives you best advice?

My mummie!!!

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?

No. Don't even eat that.

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?

Benice.

24. Is anything bugging you right now?

Yes. Annual report!!!!

25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?

Markus. Told me about his joke. " A glass and coffee cup were crossing the road. Suddenly someone screamed, '' WATCH OUT FOR THE CAR!!'' Why did the glass get hit?"




Ans: Because the coffee cup had ears.

p/s: it was funny cos' it was lame :)

26. Do you wear toe socks?

no.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?

Jennifer from Fedex.

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?

Not yet.

29. What annoys you most in a person?

Irresponsible people AND people who just don't appreciate stuff you've done so whole-heartedly!

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?

er....nope.

31. Have you ever done cocaine?

nope. Goodness!

32. What is the colour of your room?

Pale Pink

.33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?

Nah!

34. Do you believe in the saying of :'talk is cheap?'yea, kinda...

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?

erm....me.

36. Who was the last person to hug you?

Mummie!!

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?

I don't kiss, i get kissed.

38. Do you have a life?

Yes, obviously.

39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't die?

No. I'm not that weird.

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?

Don't have one.

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?

Mr lantern songleading. I think I was at a conference. He was upstage leading.( with other iscalites!!!)

42. Last time you smiled?

Yesterday.

43. Have you changed this year?

yea. Grown thinner. * i hear a ' as if ' * hey, compared to form three k...

44. What are you listening right now?

My fan spinning.

45. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?

nope. I concentrate.^^

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?

open. Er,how do you do that with eyes closed?

47. Is there a quote you live by?

Thinking you can do everything is a pride. Learn to be humble and submit to God.

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?

Yea. A big brother. Unless i go back in time and have my bro born before me.

49. Have you ever played an instrument?

Yea, piano, flute, tried violin, and drums^^

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?

Offering to bring a t-shirt for huey nee but i keep forgetting and she keeps slapping me.


51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?

sms-ing

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?

It's plain now but i got tons of love from my family, from my B'uh'nanas and from ISCAlites.

53. What song best describe your love life?

-

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?

-

55. Who always make you laugh?

CY, Benice, Rachel Yeoh, Joshua Ooi, Gareth....

56. Do you speak other language other than English?

chinese,bm, a bit of teochiew.

57. favourite website(s)?

youtube. MACM.

58. What's your middle name?

connie, ke?

59. What are you doing tomorrow?

School. Bible course at masyarakat penyayang.

60.What do you think you are like?

Funny, gets nervous if i get comments on singing and giggly...i just laugh a lot!


61. Who will you choose to die with?

No one. I have God and the angels up there.

62. Where have you been today?

No where.

63. What game do you play often?

Captain ball, basketball...

64. Who are you missing right now?

My ah-ma.

65. If you have to choose between friend n loves, who will you choose?

i dunno. Can i have both?

66. What are you doing right now?

doing this quiz.

67. Which primary school are you from?

sjk(c) kong min pusat.

68. Name 3 colours that you like?

purple, turqoise and green.

69. What emotion you like to show?

^^ , looks like my face^^

70. What is your life to you?

A journey, a station before getting off to my destination.

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?

I'll just worry and fret. Like when your best buddy is mad at you. And you don't even know why.

72. Who did you last chat with in msn today?

no one yet.

73. Who do you admire most?

-- Too many to list.

74. Which month are you born in?

March

75. How are you feeling right now?

HALF relieved that i'm almost done.

76. What is the time now?

1.01 a.m

77. what kind of person do u think the one who tagged u is?

zm- funny, fair, blur,always sucked into books
cy- crazee, funny, crazee and crazee and has tons of hidden feelings which i fail to comprehend
.

78.What colour did you use to dye hair?

Dark Brown. that was last last year.

79. Why are you doing this test?

coz zm and cy tagged me and have been bugging me to do this.

80. What do you do when you're moody?

i just talk to my mum and make myself happy.

81. At which age you wish to get married?

wilson said 15 years from now, but that will make me 31 by then. I'll just stick to before 30.

82.Who is more important to you? boyfriend or friends?

if boyfriends last, then boyfriends. but they don't so i'll just stick to my best friends but if she has a boyfriend....i dunno. (referring to you, nee)

83. If today is the last day of your life, what will YOU DO?

I'll just visit everybody in my life and i'll just have a reunion, a really grand one!

84. Who is the person you trust the most?

My mummie, huey nee, benice, yvonne and cy.

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?

yup. They represent promises what.

86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?

I can drive!!!!!!

87. What is your goal for this year?

Good results, at least better than last time, YE to win, carolling for ISCA! And to pass undang!!

88. Do you believe in eternity love?

YES!

89. What feeling do you love most?

being together with the b'uh'nanas and the ISCAlites for some bonding.

90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?

~DUH! Obviously!

91.What feeling you hate the most?

Worrying and fret.

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

yes, every single one.Even if they don't turn out well.

93. Do you believe in God?

Absolutely. Can't get the of the BIG BANG theory. So i believe God created man. NOT APES!!

94. Who cares for you most?

my family, FRIENDS ( when they thought i went missing)

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

personal and spiritual goals.

96. What will you bring when you fight?

I don't fight. Peace, brother!

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?

er....everything i tot i would regret just turn out fine.

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?

i tell you, i would be soooo depressed! Can't even bear eating by myself.

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?

I would scream at him, whack him and tear all the photos of him! haha!!

100.HOW DO U FEEL NOW?

weeepeee! finally.....


I tag:
Chung
Rachel Yeoh
Leonard
Ying Qi
Ai-yin
hsieh zhen
deidre
wilson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment