Friday, October 3, 2008

greedy ME !!

so, you like another gal now.
it was extra obvious today.
and it kinda confirmed what i suspected.
you, giving her extra attention,
yet still hoping nobody would notice.
well.....i did.
I'm not a sour puss,
and i'm still smiling when i'm typing this.
cause its sweet to see you this way.
your gentle side! wakakaka!

i heard that xher rael's gave away Capri and got another Shi-tzu
that somehow hit me...
relationships nowadays are kinda like tat, aren't they?
First, they say they like you at first sight,
next thing you know, they say they are bored with you.
they just treat relationships like pets,
giving them away when they bored
or when commitment is needed to maintain that relationship.
Gals and guys alike.

there are still other positive examples around me.
they are still happy together. for now.

if you were to ask me,
" why wouldn't you be involved in a relationship? "
( fyi, my parents have no big objection to this, be envious ppl ^^)
i would say...
a) I would certainly get so heartbroken and be
afraid to be involved in anymore relationships
if i get dumped by a guy who thinks girlfriends are pets.
provided i'm tat dumb to fall for such a guy!

That's bad cos' i so wanna look for my future husband-to-be.

b) Well, i'm just not ready to commit.
being involved in someone,
meant taking care of his feelings
while being with friends of the opposite sex.
( I don't flirt for goodness sake!! what i meant was being extra careful
and restricting my freedom and friendship)
guys are just as envious as gals....
and i can't stand the pressure.
ha! i've got too much examples around me!

In other words, I'm just plain GREEDY!!
being able to be free among friends of the opposite sex...
without any restrictions.
makes me able to see a guy's world more clearly.
AND I LOVE BEING FREE!!
Well, at least it kinda helps me to realize what i would want in a life partner^^

to all guys: MOST girls like the attention you're giving her even if she doesn't like you . so don't waste your time and energy. Keep that attention of yours for your future wife. By that time, you'll be nagged for not giving enough of that when she's old and fat.

to MOST girls: c'mon, you can live without his attention!! i know it's hard, we're plainly wired that way. But it's still worth a try!!


~moo~
*single but unavailable*

2 Comments:

  1. khai liang said...
    haha..yeah..sumtimes its so FREE whn u r single..sure u noe wad i mean..lol

    its shud be : SBNA (single but not avaiable)

    *cheers*
    Teddy Chung said...
    wahaha..

    single,

    the best way to love urself,

    before you loving each other.

    so, can i make reserve now??

    haha.....fooling around

Post a Comment