Tuesday, October 7, 2008

............counting....

i am soooooo happy!!!!!

the annual report finally got printed today!
and my, it looks super professional....
wakakakaka....
don't bother about me
i'm floating on cloud nine now....
i'm extra proud of the cover actually.
my eyes almost bulged out editing this....
tada!!!!




nice rite???
okay, i'm still a newbie in editting la...
so pardon me...

but it wouldn't be long
till i start to bite my nails this wed afternoon....
results are going to be announced...
best annual report and best product report....
the prize>> RM600!!!
i'll just hide myself in some place in the school
to avoid being strangled if we didnt even get a place at all....
so ppl, pls pray hard...


oh ya, btw...
if you guys just like to roam about...
pls look out for a dog....
preeettty puhlease with icing on top??? @_@
it's Mac, Wilson korkor's dear dog.
He's been missing for a week.
and he's a really special dog to be taken care of...
so pls do a favour?


1 Comment:

  1. wILz said...
    Thank you Connie! Appreciate you!

Post a Comment