Friday, October 24, 2008

problem!

i do not like exams.
let me repeat,

I DO NOT LIKE EXAMS!!!

it makes my face go pimply,
eyebags, (even obvious cos i'm fair)
not to mention that i get rotund too!
argh!
and it's has been SOOO hard for the past decades for me to even lose 2 kg.
2 kg = 4 bottles of mineral water.
and i find myself talking to myself
:"what's so hard to lose 2 kg!!!"

i've tried green tea and coffee
but it makes me burp.
[if u know how bad i burp last time]
reports say that crunches don't work
so i shan't bother.
some even say milk helps
only if you replace your diet with it but not adding to it.
[but my mum has not restocked any dairy supplies since June]
you might say i should starve myself,
problem is i run to school here and there everyday.
i dun feel like fainting in school.
[MAIN REASON why i can't slim down,
i have reasons for everything^^]

never mind...
i'll just exercise while i study.
i dunno how, but i'll try and figure it out.


just do a thing for me, guys.
tell me i'm fat when u see me.
it'll make me control my binge so much easier.

but wait, i dun think i can take it,
that will make me so depressed,
till i can't study
so maybe you guys will just keep quiet
and act as if i didn't grow fat for the time being.

but then, i'll eat and eat and eat.
till there's no turning back...
oh well,
i'll tell u what i want till i myself know what i want.


~moo~
in distress

2 Comments:

  1. khai liang said...
    haha! u r nt fat lur..jz maybe nt slim..i tink..

    well..dun kip eat eat eat o.O..hehe..

    EVERYBODY HATES EXAMS!!!

    haha..lmao..
    名勋 said...
    focus more on cardio exercises if u want to get slim

    and diets...i dnno, bt i hate them zz

Post a Comment