Thursday, October 16, 2008

1. mac [ wilz' dog] came home!!!!

2. We won the YE CHALLENGE TROPHY!!!!
3. I 'm real glad we won.
4. I found out we had to do a presentation.
5. Now, i'm not so glad we won.
6. After realising the need to practise A LOT...., I'M NOT HAPPY we won.
7. but then, i would be strangled if we didnt win.
8. And if we didn't win, we wouldn't get RM 600.
9. That would mean less dividend.
10. All my hard work would be for nothing.
11. I'll be soooo upset then....
12. More upset than not winning.
13. But i'm not happy now!!!!!!

urgh!!!!

not to mention
exams clashes with the prize giving ceremony.

and not to mention i start kepo-ing AGAIN!!!

1. Going to help design a poster for children's drama.
( will post it up ^^)
2. Going to help wilz make a elephant mask.
( don't ask me why he was the elephant...he still thinks he's too skinny to be one..*winks*)
3. Involved in the children's drama ...
( i'm acting, ppl.....!! weird rite... even though i do a good imitation of the old lady in the scene where she woke her 2nd son up in the middle of the night [you know for what] in money not enough 2, i still don't see any acting talent in me)

non kepo-ing stuff
stuff i have to do during the hols....
and its super packed
1. Start my bible knowledge studies
2. Start undang classes [ i'm going to drive....wakakaka!!]
3. Start looking for universities [tons of brochures at home]
4. Before doing no.3 , decide what course do i wanna take!!!!
5. Go for drama practises.
6. Practise my piano... [grade 8...*faint*]
7. Most importantly---- SHOPPING!!!!!

That only happens every year end when i can shop for the whole day/ 3 whole days and literally shop till i drop. Probably why all my dreams happen in shopping malls. and i have to shop!!!!! i must i must i must!!!!




...
...
...

conscience to connie: " stop being such a grumpy old lady! you wanted it! you were the kepo gal!"

connie to conscience: " it makes things worse just to know you're right.... just go on studying, will ya?"


aahhhh!!!!
don't bother me... just needed to let go some of my steam...
i'm totally affected by the poisoned milk issue....
and cows get grumpy when they're sleep deprived.




[ * shan't `moo today* ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment