Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ps. before i die

i'm not going to die just yet, well, if you were surprised at my blog title.
who knows, maybe God wants me up in heaven early.^^

i kinda got the inspiration from p.s. i love you
but my version will be kinda different.
the book's version is you only read the letter after the writer dies.
my version is you better read it before i die!!

hah.
sometimes there are some stuff i wanted to tell that somebody.
but i never got the chance.
then i'll only regret it at home.
and i just can't say to u out of the blue...saying:
erm, hey, i wanna tell you that....blah blah *something from the heart*
it's just not my style.


so i've decided that i'll write these letters to you guys.
but i need to know whether do u want me to.
in case you dun want me to blab about some hush-shush details. :P
u never know what i can still remember.
ask marky, i have super memory. with people.


so just shout at my shoutmix.
and you'll be reading my letters to you before i die.
just get a tissue ready when u read my letter to u. wakaka.
i love to see ppl cry.
well, wondering who i'm talking about.
look at a mirror and say, i think connie is talking about u.





~moo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment