Wednesday, March 4, 2009

different

we girls can talk about anything anywhere

we were like talking about love at first sight in physics lab

strange isn't it?

we should be talking about resonance, resistance, friction etc etc....



never mind.

okay,

back to topic

we were talking about love at first sight.



as usual, huey nee was nodding her head in agreement

fyi,

huey nee

*loves romantic stuff

*believes in jodoh

*wants a boy who can sing like fang li shen

*thinks that she has to broaden her circle of boy friends ( not boyfriends ) to look for her mr. right.



ying qi, main rempah for our siaoness.

didnt agree.

well,

i guessing that she

*loves romantic stuff too (u should see how hyper she can get )

* is a bit more conscious than my friend above

*thinks that guys shouldn't act desperate, maybe they really are....who knows, we already know one *winks*



for xin tze

aha! new name huh?

she is such a fun gal to be with!!!!!

*her love experience = nil

same like me

*laughs a lot

same like me

*very busy in school

same like me



she's practically my twin la

just that she's 5 inches taller...

dun u imagine how short i am!!



me?

*i dun believe in love at first sight either

*maybe past experiences proved my theory.

*you think he's the guy....

but you're wrong ( ALWAYS!) for me...

so i'm thinking God is preparing somebody for me whom i shouldn't see yet

haha.

i'll make it a surprise for myself...



if you're wondering

y see man's name is not here,

which she'll practically jump into the topic when we talk about ''D'' topic!

she always says, " hen3 lang4 man4 lo!" = very romantic lo...

she and huey nee make really good desk partners.

well, see man had a photo session.

that's why.



love....

too deep for us/me to comprehend



its strange, like i'm lacking of something

which i really don't mind.

huey nee thinks its super bahagia to be pregnant

cos you're having a being shared between you and your husband.

me?

i just feel bahagia to have a child of my own.

just the motherly love.

that's y they always say i'm motherly.... argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment