Thursday, March 19, 2009

10 woah! things

1. ry, ur blogawards frenzy is making everybody changing their blog layouts.

2.ry, i cannot believe nobody voted for me.

3.heloo ppl. i'm sweet, down to earth and i have D nicest blog layout. * fullstop.

4.dun bother about 1,2 and 3.

5.jamie and ni, your letters will have to be after my exams. i need less pressure and more inspiration.

6.pray that i won't die by then.

7.moo talk is officially non-emo.

8.ying shan is form 1! *faint* i tot she was form 2.

9.back to the blogawards. leslie's blog is more ancient than kah heng's and thern's blog is not down-to-earth.

10.i think i'm going to flunk a lot of subjects this time with all my time blogging here. somebody slap me!

~moo

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    I would vote for you for down to earth if i COULD.I was thinking about your blog when I came up with it.HEHE...is writing this cheating?
    Leslie Yim said...
    hello! my blog is not out dated ok!! i got update 1!! just that nobody reads it nia :(

Post a Comment