Friday, January 30, 2009

rachel rachel

anybody wanna be my bf for the day?
you'll get free angpaos?

(just look at what RY wrote at my chatbox)
tell me, if you're interested.
blah. don't bother la.
you'll get tortured by me.

just wanna show you guys some photos
of rachel (my niece) from USA.


rachel and ah nee



rachel, wei wei and sze xuan

(rachel , 4 calls sze xuan, 3 auntie)

very complicated.


sze xuan, me, sze yuhn and rachel


the four gals!!
( this shouldn't be here...)



rachel lim, (not RY)

is my cousin's daughter.

she's likes green

she likes cars

she likes ants. she says they are nice.

last night,

she said,

mummy look!

banana moon.

haha.

while walking back from the hospital,

she said to my dad,

lao teoh,look! i ate vege just now and my shadow grew taller.

fyi, she despises vege.

haha.

to her, time is forever precious.

she cries every night.

why?

i don't wanna sleep!!! i don't want!!!

but yet, when we eat....

her head will be on her mother's lap fast asleep.

haha. children.

especially rachel.

not to mention her big big eyes.

she smiles like RY

but she'll look at you with anger,

if you took her stuff. (dunno that about RY)

she's just loves everybody,

so does everybody in return.

and she just gave me a kiss goodbye.

but at least the house is so much quieter now.

or not it'll be full of taiwanese chinese and american english.

unlike me,

all broken english and chinese.

practically had to speak

proper chinese like the taiwanese.

everybody in the house had to.

even my dad!! amazing.



her fav food.... roti canai!!
(at kayu's)

rachel and her ant catcher= my dad

whhoiyor,

not to mention my bloating tummy

after bringing them to all the places to eat.

everyday! for one week!

~fatty moo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment