Sunday, January 25, 2009

happy CNY!

its the chinese new year.
my road is just full of lights.
but its kinda weird to have blue and green lights together.

i think they just reused their christmas lights.
'
my family did the decorations as well.
usual kiasu attitude.
haha. its always like that at this particular road.


the view from my home:


well, i did the deco for ISCA.
i did the ones i saw and posted on my blog.
just that i used cny colours.



the whole bag of onions!!!
that's what my mum calls them!!
and guess how much did they all cost??


RM 8.00 !



i made 7 big ones, 6 small ones.
including the frills.u'd probably notice the stuff i do
like in art or cooking
are terribly easy and less-talent needed stuff.
that's what i like to do.
not to mention making them cheap.
wakaka. it's a shopaholic instinct.
'
happy chinese new year everyone!
think about getting slimmer after the new year la.
why torture yourself??
( another excuse for me to eat )
'
'
'
And its my year THIS YEAR!!!!
its the MOO MOO YEAR PPL!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment