Thursday, January 15, 2009

my I WANTS

i really wanna do everything WELL this year!
honestly...
i want to make this another good year.

i want ISCA to work out well.
i want our mission trip to Batu 23
to impact our lives and their lives.
i want my cell group to grow, not in size,
but in maturity.
i want my school results to be good.
i want our school grad. magazine to turn out good,
being able to hold my head,
not letting the graduates down.
i want my friendship this year to last forver,
even as we leave to our own ways
next year...

i want to accomplish all my I WANTS.

but...

i know,
thru my pride and self-reliance.
i shall never succeed in any of them.

i know,

all my I WANTS should become...

With GOD, i will....

i pray,
i shall not let my self pride get over me.
amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment