Sunday, September 6, 2009

scream!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!bash! boom! pliang! crash! prak!!!
*
i am screaming my lungs out.
throwing my stuff on the floor.
just smashed a mug.
i think i destroyed my wooden ornament.
and tore a piece of rag apart.
*
ggrrr...
moo has mad cow disease now.
beware.
*
NOT.
though u guys might be dying to see me in that mode.
*
im like quiet.
sulking.
not smiling.
not laughing.
didnt even talk to my mum for more than 50 sentences. = very rare.
hmmm. something wrong here.
i didnt even have appetite. =super duper rare.
*
not emo, ppl.
not emo.
not stressed. - later ben is going to go hysterical again.
just not my usual self. :)

toodles.

u evil black box. me no likey u. roar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment