Thursday, September 3, 2009

love bug

i really think the love bug bit me.
i'm like smiling to myself for no absolute reason.
i dun need ice cream to make me happy.
nor do i have to shop to de-stress.
is this love?
its amazing.
i've never felt that way.
i dun have to tell you how i feel
and i believe you feel the same way too. :)
i kinda regret not being able to sense it a little earlier
or i was selfish not wanting to accept it with other choices in mind.
yet, you didnt care, at all, not one bit.
you were there always...
sigh...like huey nee says, its like you have glucose in your heart.
oh gosh...
i can't describe this feeling to the exact details.
i'm trying so hard.
i was searching for love...
yet all i had to do was to sit down and
see who was beside me.
simple.
you made the rain go away whenever i wanted, you made it shine for me.
well, not too hot either. i melt.
u made me know that i was loved. truly loved.
despite my looks, my temper and my disloyalty.
i'm trying hard to make a commitment
but i know you know me too well to have patience with me.
you know what? i love you too.
its been really long since i smiled from my heart.
and you made it happened.
*
if you're kinda wondering who it is,
the label would be a very good hint. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment