Tuesday, February 10, 2009

didnt know that

i just came back from mission trip
on sunday.
and it was a blast.
we were talking and laughing our heads off on our way home
talking about belina, melina and felina (the mosquitoes buried in benice's hair)
well, actually, i didnt sleep on purpose
cos i was scared wilson will fall asleep.
had to talk to him to keep him awake.
wakaka. hilarious.

what really puzzled me was,
ok, let me give you a situation...
a sweet girl who just came down the van,
saw a orang asli boy, young boy, about 6,7 years old,
and she just said hi.
that boy's face just curled up and went
:" waaaaa!!!! ma (mama)!!"
leaving the gal in utter shock...

didnt know my "hi" was that scary.
some photos here.

giving out the clothes.

my favourite part. its like shopping for them.


getting to know the kids better.

they have like 8 siblings, 5 or 4. scary.

julia, the 2nd left is holding her youngest sister.

for more of the photos, and testimonies on our trip.
just look at daryl's facebook and the ISCA blog.

i'm busy and lazy to blab much about it.



better keep my fingers crossed for tml.
taking my undang test after school.
pls do pray for me ppl.
i really dun wanna flunk.

~moo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment