Sunday, February 22, 2009





let the photos feed you^^
bdays of wching, xin yi and hnee.
well, if you're wondering why u dun see wan ching...
huey nee just had to be in every pic. ^^ wakaka.
we walked and walked and walked.
in heels.
last time i'll do it in them.
they just keep rushing and rushing.
let's go, huey say after one look at the shop.
my jaw practically drops k.
its like she hasn't even stepped into the shop
for more than 2 minutes.
n she says let's go??!
reason?
she has to have her bday present bought.
she saw a bag at MOMOE.
RM 99.90
kaching...
its nice.
but that darling gal says its too expensive.
"aiya, i'll claim from him (u-know-who) la." -me
in the end she got an anklet.
could sense that she wasn't satisfied with the present she got. :P
we headed to KIM GARY later.
total madness.
all the tables beside us were staring.
kept saying the waiter there was my bf.
( inside joke)
see man even took out her phone
pretended to call, to take a picture
of their so called " hen3 shuai4" waiter.
siao siao.
ying qi is the main ingredient of all.
well, with the 3 laughers (wching,see man and hnee) to accompany her
wching, tzin nie and me

me,hnee and see man


me and min xuan

tada,
qi= longlost friend + main rempah for siaoness



girls in action!!
that mango thingy she's eating.
well, its mine.
her hand flies everywhere actually.
teehee XD
ANOTHER EVEIDENCE!!
wan ching can eat ALOT!
even thought it'll never show.
she and qi were like
" your leg very skinny lo."
"your leg very long lo."
" wa, your shoe so nice."
imagine me sitting next to them...

more random photos


yep. the laughers.

laughing till the "mr handsome" didnt dare to walk past us.

oh yes yes.

miss shopaholic is back!!

i lost myself for the past 2 months.

i got myself shoes.

*swoons*

its purple!! RY, dun drool.


~moo

hope this explains my absence at church well enuf^^

happy bday to wanching, xin yi and huey nee.

love you guys to bits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment