Wednesday, December 17, 2008

gushing blessings

i am soooo shocked.
i think i can fit a tennis ball into my mouth.
(like how rachel yeoh does it^^)
serious.

i cannot believe it.
me?
a distinction?
in piano?
at grade 8???

u're not the only who does not believe this.
i am screaming my head off now!!
i'm not a piano enthusiasts like cass, emily, maylyn or von.
i just play,
well, for the sake of playing.
that's it.
and i get a distinction for my grade 8?

i really do believe that God really does miracles.
first time in my entire life,
that i was one mark away from a full score for my aural test.
first time in my entire life ,
to be commented on having prompt reactions for scales.

this is really a miracle.
and i am astounded.
cos i myself do not think that i can even get a merit.

thank you God.
for this blessing you've given to me.
thank you God.
for helping me learn that i have to look to you.
thank you God.
for making christmas this year a good one.

p/s. sammie got distinctions too for his grade 6.

another miracle.

~moo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment