Tuesday, December 16, 2008

can't say enuf

i just wanna say....
i am sooo, extremely grateful to all the people who helped in the sleepover.
*
YOU GUYS MADE THE SLEEPOVER
A BLAST!!!
*
i wanna thank you guys
for taking out your time in
helping me do all those
last minute deco stuff and
helping me do the last minute touch ups and
helping me bring brushes, glue, newspaper, and
glitterize the planets.
*
*
i wanna thank all of you who LENDED the glow-in-the-dark stars.
you made the 'skies' beautiful^^
*
i wanna thank Marcus Pan for helping out for food.
*
i wanna thank Wilson for guiding me.
*
i wanna thank all the ushers. You guys did a great job.
*
i wanna thank maylyn, chern, sher, jamie, miah,
leonard, gary, calvin, joshua khoo,
joshua ooi (for coming by to inspect),
matthew, nicholas, bernard (for glitterizing the stars),
derrick, issac, oh dear, i hope i didnt miss any names.
*
*
honestly... I LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS!!!!!!
i wish i could give you guys kisses....
but then i think pr. Lydia would call me for counselling.
*
AND i just thank God for your existance in my life.
*
*
*
p/s: brandon, you don't have to rub it in k.
~moo~
an ever grateful cow.

1 Comment:

  1. wILz said...
    And we want to thank YOU for coordinating the whole event! Everything turned out great! We really had a good time. Thanks, Connie :)

Post a Comment