Friday, December 12, 2008

camp this year

camp was totally awesome!
really!
even though i lost my voice for the last day.

the speaker, pr. felix chuah was really my F.A.V.
he was the speaker for my first youth camp.
and he really OPENED my eyes about the Holy Spirit.
and ' soaking' too.

this year, was another surprise as well.
he taught us to listen to God's voice.
which had been a really big struggle to me
which i believe i'm very noisy in my heart
till i muffle up God's voice.
ha.

honestly, for the first night.
i really couldn't feel the Lord's presence.
i had the thought that maybe God wasn't going to do
anything with me this year.

the next day....
i started coughing and my chest just tightened up.
i dun know whether was it because of the pressure
but i really had trouble breathing especially during
teambuilding with 300 over ppl in a hall
so hyped up!

that is some serious oxygen intolerance there!

so i had a whiff of Haan-Ming's medication.
(thx haan-ming!!)
and i said a quick prayer outside the toilet
(cause i was leading worship that night)
using the ELIJAH CHALLENGE METHOD
u can imagine me saying, IN THE NAME OF JESUS....
outside the washroom with ppl walking
in and out.

* the mothers who brought their children
to the toilet were like " shhh! chehcheh is praying,"
haha. and i tried to pretend not to hear it.

after praying for everybody in the room,
(btw, i managed to sing without fainting, praise the Lord!)
i still couldn't feel the Lord's presence.
then pr. felix asked all the worship team to come forward.
at first, i bawled so badly
but when pastor prayed that we would used our voices
to extend his kingdom,
i was so lead by the spirit that i sang soooo long non stop.
something like tarzan...(the girl version)

it ended wonderfully.
full of joy and laughter.
(if you were there to see the situation, you'll know what i mean.)


so never say, God's not going to do anything.
it's just whether you believe God will do something.

~moo~

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Amen! And I, too, felt God revealing Himself to me on the second day, because I really hunger for His presence,so that I don't doubt His presence.

    Praise the Lord.

    p/s: And yes, you did shout really loudly. hehe.

Post a Comment