Sunday, December 6, 2009

dettol-sick

its been ages since i've online.

not that i've been studying REALLY hard.
its just that it was contaminated with cosackie bacteria.
you know, the type which only kindy kids get infected with?
yep, my bro's the kindy kid here.
my mum was totally terrorized.
well, cos' she has a daughter who still has half her spm exam to go.
so poor sammie was in quarrentine for a whole week in his room.
i hardly got to see him.
just would peep in my head in his room from time to time.
with gloves on to turn the door knob and
slippers on to prevent my feet from getting the bacteria.
the whole house had a strong dettol smell
which just gave me headaches.
did i mention i have a very careful dad?
sam's out from "jail" today.
and he's been talking non-stop.
haha. i would.
he had been in his room playing DOFUS online for day and night.
my mum couldnt have a say since he's too bored.
and he still isnt sick of it.
amazing.


tuesday is going to be such a happifying* day
shopping day!!!!!!
mum reluctantly agreed to take me shopping
since i grumbled that by the time we come back from our trip,
its either the sales are over
or there are no sizes for me.
so yipee!!!!
my wardrobe needs cleaning and replenishing.
toodles now.
i really need to add more pics next time.
RY, CY and QI's blogs look so vibrant and colourful!
that is if i take enuf pictures.
maybe the trip might help.


*i hereby declare that I, Connie did not invent the word "happifying".
(just in case you complained that i stole your vocab)

p.s. yeh, what if i told you i regretted making that promise :P.
haha. u're gonna whack me huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment