Saturday, December 12, 2009

-100- another weird dream

i must be dreaming about college too much.
i dreamt that it was the first day of college.
there was a LONG LONG line of new students waiting to get their student ID.
funny thing is,
mine showed,
Lee Connie
Choir

that kinda puzzled me.
everybody else had arts.
but why did i have choir??
and the college was more like a amusement park than a college.
they had a water park.
a theater. a big big one with red heavy curtains and rows of comfy chairs.
it was a maze.
i had to walk around to look for my choir partners.
oh yea, my mum was in the dream too.
and i remembered having to climb up a helix shaped stairs with just railings.
and they just wouldnt end.
i think i woke up when i was about to fall,
and guess what.
it was 530 AM.
my usual wake up time during school days.
my biological clock didnt wear off yet.

i told my mum.
and she told me,
"maybe u should consider taking up singing as your career."
*rolls eyes.*
*blink*
*shakes head*
nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment