Tuesday, October 6, 2009

no wastage

ppl should grow...
not stunt or die.
it just shoudnt be that way when you have tons of nutrients in you.
*
well, why is it that i feel that i'm not growing at all?
maybe i havent sacrificed my time at all for the past month?
or i've been comforting myself that its ok?
or i just tend to slack off my bible time later and later now?
wake up, gal!
i've been giving in to the temptations too much.
now its so hard for me to find my will power.
*
i need Connie back. seriously.
God's version of Connie.
God-filled Connie.
passionate Connie.
ever-ready to serve Connie.
and I'm going to get her back tommorow!
*with God's strength of course.
i dun wanna a life like this.
i dun wanna waste it without fulfilling any plan of God's.
its just such a pity to waste a beautifully created creation. :)
*
you too, ppl.
dun waste yours.
its such a pity.

1 Comment:

  1. dnomseD said...
    We flee temptations not by our own will power solely, but it's by God's filling of the HS ;)

    I face this too.. I feel like I'm so not Christ-like etc...

    But.. We don't want to remain like that right?

    Let's support each other, praying together towards God's final goal for us!

    God bless!

Post a Comment