Thursday, July 23, 2009

i need...

i think i need a man.
but i don't have time for a man.
and there are not enuf men for options.
*
oh man...
pressure and late nights just shot my hormones to the max.
*
this will be fun to see you guys response to this.
btw, i'm still single and will be till...HE comes along.
*
i read an article.
*
" I once had an auntie who was single even though she was in her 30's. Chinese New Year was really a hassle to her, because the relatives would pester her every year to get married. My auntie who was a christian just told them, my Adam is still in deep sleep and hasn't woken up yet. I'll wait till he wakes up and come my way." -unknown author

that were really words of wisdom.
in case, you didn't know about how Eve came about...
God put Adam into deep sleep and he took one of his ribs and formed a woman, Eve!
so, to my Adam,
sleep all you want...just appear when God tells you to!
*
p.s. chaw yeh, i just found out that
your lumps in your head= swollen lymph nodes.
pls eat less maggi mee la!!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    every girl needs one.i must admit,i am waiting for one too.

Post a Comment