Wednesday, July 1, 2009

birthday frenzy

i am so weird.

i get nervous surprising ppl.
the other time, when we had to surprise huey nee.
it was agonizing.
i was literally shaking cos' i was waiting for her to use the loo to slip her present in her desk.
and when she came back...
she was soooooo sooooooo sooooo blur that she didnt realise it for 15 minutes.
that meant another 15 minutes of shaking.
with me at the back wanting to hit her on the head so hard to make her see it!
that was case #1.

*
*
*
case #2 had to happen yesterday. :)
see man's birthday.
this girl is like the princessiest gal i've ever met
her self made crown
so wanting to surprise her... we decided to get her a custom-made puzzle.
go to this web to check it out.
caution: be aware of the dying of tons of body cells
it was so hard to ask the person to deliver it to my house.
cause apparently, he said i didnt put my full address.
well, hello? sir? you could have called before you balik rumah?!
not till 5 something then you called, then tell me you couldn't contact me.
and worse still, asking me to go all the way from air itam to sg. nibong to pick up the present.
wa??? i paid RM 6 for your service sir!
finally, he said he would send it to my school.
funny thing is,
when i told him, " encik, saya ada sekolah tau?"
" oh, kamu cikgu ya? saya hantar ke sekolah cikgu..."
pengsan!!!!
well, at least my form teacher is a very kind lady.
so he sent it to my teacher's desk.
i only saw the parcel at 1.00 p.m.
and i had to run a marathon from the teacher's office to the chemistry lab!
mind you! we end school at 1.15 and i had to dissect the puzzle.
thank God huey nee helped me.
well, that makes a happy birthday gal after all.
so happy birthday, woman!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment