Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thank God!

i had my 3rd driving lesson today.
this was different car, and the clutch and i seemed to like each other.

you know what guys,
i love you guys to shredds, to bits, to minces, to powder!!
thank you sooo much for your encouragement and your prayers.
and your tips on the clutch.
and scolding dear ah pek.

i think i made progress today.
i dared to change to gear 3 without ah pek saying,
" eh, change d la!"
now, he's greedy.
he wants me to change to gear 4. i am terrified of that!
gah! and my engine really went "plucatizx" at the junction.
twice! thank God i wrote some of my " before i die" letters.

QTI is next thursday.
and the test? next next thursday.
pls continue to pray for me.
i'm forever glad to recieve sms's from you about anything i should take notice.
i need advice! mum and dad forgot everything about their clutches.
i'll pretty much do the same, i guess.

my legs are sore. but i can't wait for the day to terrorize the roads!!
hope no monkey wants me to take them for a ride tml at penang hill.
i really hope i don't get lost.
i haven't finish my letters yet!!!

~connie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment