Monday, June 1, 2009

i sniffled today

actually it was more than just teared

i bawled.



you'll probably laugh at the reason.

i got scolded by the ah pek who taught me driving.

i am seriously scared of that round pole and the left pedal below my left feet

they are so mean...

they just dun want to co-operate with me!!!

i try to change gear, cant slide it in.

press the clutch again then my steering wheel "woosh" to the other lane.

ah pek:" EH!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!! DRIVE NEVER LOOK AT THE CAR BESIDE AR!!"

me:" oh...."*timidly

clutch is the most uneffective invention, use auto la! make my life so miserable.

i wanted to change from gear 2 to gear 3. i always forget to let go of the minyak pedal

you know what he said.

ah pek:" never improve wan ar you, haiyo. NAH!!! my 2 ringgit gone d lo. you ask yourself la, how much petrol you waste d?? "

me:"ha..." *more timidly

then as i was going real fast, actually its quite slow la. just 40 km/h...but its still scary k!

a car wanted to come out from a junction.

i didnt dare to press my brakes, cos from experience, i would be too slow to press it together with my clutch, and the car will go "plushcatiz" ---dead.

so, thinking i was smart, i turn to the right A LITTLE, trying to avoid the car.

ah pek:" HA!!!!! NEVER SIGNAL THEN JUST GO OUT LIKE TAT AR!!! HAIYO, YOU AR! FAIL LA !!

my tears wanted to drop so badly.

but i wouldnt cry for the ah pek.

he asked me to drive home.

i didnt reply him with the "oh..." " ha...." at all.

got back.phew, my body is still intact.

said thank you uncle. still trying to be polite. even though i wanted to scream at him at the moment.

once i got back home, i cried, " mummy!!!! i dun wan to drive d!!"

i just sat there, and cried and cried and cried.

never in my life has a man talked to me in that whole life. never ever!

my dad just chuckled. said i was too pampered.

my mum laughed when i told her that ah pek complained i was wasting his petrol.

sam, he was grinning from ear to ear when he eavesdropped.

dear ah pek, even though my mummy suggested that i change uncle,

but i still want you. i want to show you that this gal will drive till you have nothing to say.

so please be nice for the moment!!!!!



if you drive and am reading my blog, please be kind not to laugh.

please!!!!!!!!!

1 Comment:

  1. 孤邪 said...
    haha!
    first time is lidat de la!
    nvm de,
    me oso dunno how to drive la!
    and at first i even cant ride,
    even bicycle,
    but as time flows,
    everything will be ok de la!
    so gambateh!

Post a Comment