Wednesday, April 15, 2009

# 2 yamie~ blurrie

tada!!!

first time edits!

clever me!

well, not me actually. its the program.

super easy.

makes u look like a pro.

this was supposed to be posted a few weeks ago.


dear, jamie.

remember we used to sit at the right side of the hall?

in old church?

remember the camp that we had to protect our fragile eggs?

whose one broke?

i forgot.

remember our first youth camp?

that we scurried back to our rooms,

out of fear of the suspiscious men outside?


ah, the good times.

even the times we served in jr cids.

its like we did everything together. well, almost.

not to mention the dozen times u left me at camp

while u were in s'pore.


honestly,

i think your blurri-ness is a result of ur blurry vision.

hah! you would rather not wear ur specs and live ur life in blurness.
*
that makes u super adorable.
*
i love u for ur frankness too.
*
u taught me to really mean what i say.
*
like the other time,
*
" jamie, stop me from eating the whole plate at church this sat."
" just eat tong3 shui2 can d la!"
*
gulp, the fear of hunger just took a grip in my heart.
*
kinda slapped me to realize that if i wanna diet, mean it!
*
and those times when we talked about boys...
*
aha! dun show me the look, ppl!
*
as if u don't do that!
*
hilarious.
*
i still think u were the one who made me laugh.
*
it was not my very true statements that made u laugh.
*
gosh.
i'm blabbering.
*
*
before i die,
i want you to know...
that you've been a GREAT bestie!!!
and believe that you can achieve great things in God.
His promises are hanging above your head anytime.
just reach out your hand and grab it darling!

BFF! even till i die!

~moo



0 Comments:

Post a Comment