Sunday, November 8, 2009

i am super jilat with my history now.
very jilat.
just sat my bum in front of the tv
(benice will nod in agreement to this statement)
ate a french roll, a slice of it i mean.
u can assume i ate the whole thing,
shan't care about how you think how un-skinny i am. :)
and i went thru my posts,old posts.

conclusion?
very amusing.
i sounded childish.
haha. with all my career indecisiveness,
oh yes,
and my so called i'm-doctor-love-posts.
hilarious.
i don't even know what love is by now.
and i don't think i'm ready to know yet.
and i've long forgetten my-meeting-my-bf-dream i dreamt.
as if it was flushed down the toilet.
all i remember is,
he wore specs.
a white shirt.
and he has the "si1 wen2 " look.
and if i'm not mistaken,
he has the smoothest face a guy could have. scary!

okay.
enuf said.
back to SUPP, PANAS ah yes, and SNAP. *_*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment