Friday, August 28, 2009

mummy blues

sigh...
i miss my mum.
terribly.

she's been away since monday and will only be back on sunday night.
one week! one week!
its such agony...
imagine, talking to her every moment you want.
well, i talk a lot to her.
a lot. i am the TALKATIVE girl at home.
surprised?
haha. its the opposite.
outside, you talk, i'll listen.
at home, only i do the talking.
i'm sort of like her story machine...
cos' i practically tell her everything that happened.
with loads of gestures and facial expressions.
and she laughs.
its so nice to have a responsive audience.

that's y it such a depressing week.
nobody to listen to my grandma stories.
nobody to hug me when i get really pek chek.
nobody to cook vege (one full plate) for me because well, erm, i have bowel complications.
nobody to watch those korean dramas with me.
nobody to tell me, " wei, relax enuf d lo, can study d."
(which is bad esp with the trials coming up)

on top of that, its so rainy.
doesnt make my day any better.
well, trying hard to make
" mummy, i'll be skinnier by the time you come back. :P"
as a motivation which i got
chuckles = ( she's not buying that) as a reply.
at least its a motivation for me to hope that she won't be back soon.
my fats are really stubborn. :)

and i'm sorry if this is depressing for you to read.
well, an emo post once in a while makes my other posts very cheery :D
what a theory.
toodles.

" CONNIE ar, wake up!! -----------(censored). want oso cum talk with me. Hahaha...If u want 2 gt scholarship, save sum money 4 sam, then STUDY! just xin1 ku3 few weeks nia. Ok?"

-sms from sher

slap slap.
go study.
save money for sam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment